When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just in! 5218-201A

swdivad

Just made the luckiest pickup of my rep life... a complete custom 5218-201A that just bleeds loveliness... Feels every bit like the real thing, sans the current price tag...

I just can't stop looking at it at all angles... feels like the first time again LOL

Now, I'd really like to know who the d1ckhead was who designed the strap changing system back then... Cuz he's fired! :whistling:

Thanks bwhitesox for the lovely watch!

img2261resize.jpg

img2273resize.jpg

img2265resize.jpg

img2267resize.jpg

That is one of the finest ever D - a great pick up so congrats to both members!!

Hopefully more accurate hands are only a few weeks away and I'm dying to see how Marcus' new crown looks on these bad boys.

They look a little thicker and possibly more satisfying for Pre-Vendome models especially!

Cheers

FGD

Thanks for the comments guys...

I take my hat off to BWS, the originator of this beautiful piece....

I've bought and sold a few watches with BWS, and it's always been a pleasure for me... albeit these little meetings always feel like a secret drug deal :Jumpy: ...

I sit anxiously in my car... looking left and right... D springs into view... seemingly from nowhere, and we do the trade right there in the 7/11 parking lot :thumbsupsmileyanim:

It's easy to buy a watch, but surely not easy to build one properly... This is why I love this hobby... I have only built/customized a few, but the joy in that far surpasses walking in and dropping a ton of cash on the table.