When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

T48 vs T60

veja74

OK, I have tried searching for the answer, though maybe not hard enough. What is the difference between a T48 and a T60 crown? I have an "ultimate" 088 and have seen that it can take a T48 crown but I have also seen the T60s for sale. Thanks for your help, I am re-entering the pam world after selling off a beautiful 111H and regretting it!

48 and 60 refer to the number of teeth on the crown, Pams have 48, so 60 is innacurate. For a more accurate crown...check Palp Crowns post on the second page...Auto spring loaded crown's are in the works, so you'll have to wait with the rest of us! Unless you can find a Gen crown.

Cheers :drinks:

48 and 60 refer to the number of teeth on the crown, Pams have 48, so 60 is innacurate. For a more accurate crown...check Palp Crowns post on the second page...Auto spring loaded crown's are in the works, so you'll have to wait with the rest of us! Unless you can find a Gen crown.

Cheers :drinks:

I thought OPcrown said he wasn't planning on producing any spring-loaded ones ?

Anyway T48 is the most accurate to gen, not sure about OPcrown's latest as I haven't seen any close-up ... yet :)

That's my understanding as well, unless there's someone else I don't know of ;-)

Veja, for what it's worth, T-60 are a very nice and well made crowns, although not gen-like it beats any other standard rep crown hands down. And at the price te few remaining ones are going at the moment I wouldn't hesitate to get one or maybe two.

cheers.

Anyway T48 is the most accurate to gen, not sure about OPcrown's latest as I haven't seen any close-up ... yet :)

That's unfortunate...I know he decided against it this year, I was still hoping it would happen down the road...even next year! Thanks for letting me know!