When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

newbie question

Hello everyone, I am new and have several questions. I wish to buy and sell replica watches as part of my hobby, however I can't seem to find where the "for sale" forum is, I could have passed it by mistake but I can't seem to find it. My next question, is there a fee to be able to post a watch for sale or purchase one, if so how would I be able to pay for this fee, that is if there is one required......... Well I have some work to do to get familliar with this site so I will speak to you at a later date.

Welcome first of all

it's good to have u join this community

as a new member I would advise getting to know the community before doing any sales, conversley I would advise the same before buying any reps

the board does not allow members to sell watches as the trusted dealers do forbpurely personal profit as in new reps ordered for just this purpose

u may want to check with a Moderator as to the issues you may have concerns about as all dealers need to be approved before setting up shop here to protect our membership as a whole.