When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Show your EOD

Here sure is mine! Need to wait for a few weeks maybe for it to be strap on my wrist. Have some issue with the screw. Somehow the screw lost in translation!

Borrowed pictures from the gent who sold his watch out of passion! LOL ..swdivad.

this is gorgeous piece ..hopefully i can make girls scream on top of their lung!!! LOL Dammit..

IMG_1342_resize.jpg

IMG_1310_resize.jpg

IMG_1295_resize.jpg

IMG_1294_resize.jpg

IMG_1292_resize.jpg

cheers

moggio

• 2 weeks later...

This watch came from a nice guy call swdivad with movement been serviced before. I have the orignal AP kevlar which is for the Gen EOD from him too. The problem now my wrist is to small for it. Is the luca strap custome made to ur wrist?

Sql> i hope u will get it soon man. Looking forward for ur photoshoot with ur beautiful lady wearing it!

• 2 weeks later...

hey EOD owners, i my EOD is coming in soon and I would like to know where to get a decent EOD kevlar strap, how much does a gen one cost? otherwise where did you get yours, and what is this luca strap? i was actually thinking of just getting a kevlar strap from apbands and a matching pvd buckle. any other suggestions? thanks in advance!

hey EOD owners, i my EOD is coming in soon and I would like to know where to get a decent EOD kevlar strap, how much does a gen one cost? otherwise where did you get yours, and what is this luca strap? i was actually thinking of just getting a kevlar strap from apbands and a matching pvd buckle. any other suggestions? thanks in advance!

for the EOD kevlar strap, Luca's your man.. i got mine for around 70plus euros shipped.. looks very close to the gen strap :)

you can email him at lucamalavolti@libero.it

as for the buckle, you can use the rep buckle that comes with your EOD on Luca's strap too.

I was never much of an AP guy but I wanted a cool watch to workout and time my running with, so I threw a quartz EOD on a luca strap... The strap is worth more than the watch. I'll warm up to a sec@12 version one of these days as I seem to wear this a lot lately :D

EOD2.jpg