When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Got a new strap today for my PAM029

wimpie007

Great Pics R, nice strap mate :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Blimey I cant believe I look at these pics earlier and didnt notice the CG, I did the pin but not the CG!!!! What a Spanner I is!!

Wear it well mate

Just push the pin up, and have a look at the tutes on flattening and polishing the pin and a hot glue fix. Very simple and can be satisfying- so much so that you will then need to feed your mod craving!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Just push the pin up, and have a look at the tutes on flattening and polishing the pin and a hot glue fix. Very simple and can be satisfying- so much so that you will then need to feed your mod craving!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Will look into it mate thanks! It's only a pin though hehe, but modding is always nice even more with a good end result

• 1 month later...

I would go after the movement unless you like the watch so much that you want to go for the 2893 version. But it is a lot of money.I have never seen a 2836 version but if you do go the swap route take a look to see if your current movement has any Panerai decoration (rotor, bridges, etc.). If it does I would consider swapping those parts. :)

I would go after the movement unless you like the watch so much that you want to go for the 2893 version. But it is a lot of money.I have never seen a 2836 version but if you do go the swap route take a look to see if your current movement has any Panerai decoration (rotor, bridges, etc.). If it does I would consider swapping those parts. :)

Well no, this is not a very high end rep/movement so no panerai branded parts.

I like the watch very much, but so much to drop in a 2893 ;-)

My current movement does have the black datewheel but incorrect font

A MM05 from Jackson TSE is 68USD and the movement is 32 and then i'll have the whole watch to go with it. But how much would i be able to get for the caseset if < than 34 then i should go for the movement i think.