When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Deep Sea Dweller

anics

Hi guys

I know the DSD is pretty 'topical' at the moment, especially with Eurotimez, the long waits and the 'quality' of the rep etc etc

In the middle of all of this I am about to pull the trigger on one but before I do (not being a massive Rolex guy) I was wondering if anyone could point me towards the best version out there (if there even is one)...

I am a worried by what I am hearing about Eurotimez, and they would have been my first choice, but now I'm not sure...

What about Andrew's version from the Noob factory - anyone have this one? Good or bad?

Any help is much appreciated

Have a good weekend

Thanks

A

Both popular versions have problems so minute that you would really have to be looking through a loupe to see them. Except of course the very troublesome "|10 |" issue. You should never have to pay extra money to fix such a retarded error on a new watch, in my opinion.

You have to realize that 10% of the people on these forums are slightly insane and utterly demand perfection from replicas, or they have trouble sleeping at night. If that's the kind of person you are, then no Deepsea rep will satisfy you. If you're more normal, then either would be perfectly fine.

I think I'd consider myself 'normal'... a rep is a rep after all... as long as it's close enough I'd sleep well:)

Scotty - I'll check it out (I like Mary so it'll be an interesting read)

Thanks chaps

A