When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Resize ebel1911 rubber strap

zzipy

It is the 1911 Discovery.

Halfway down you will see the post by rubik888

Thanks

It looks like a standard rubber strap to me. Just put one end of the strap Into the hole that fits best. I cant Imagine anything being any easier. I just purchased a Breitling SA, now that rubber(racer) strap Is a pain In the ass. The strap has to be cut, not a good design Imo. The Ebel will be self explanatory, beautiful watch btw :thumbsupsmileyanim: Mike

I tried and can't seem to pull it :(

Do I need open the screws or something on the clasp??

I wish I could get a better look at It. If you try to pull the hook or stud out of the hole you should be able to put It In the next hole. Try wiggling the rubber out of the hole that It's in, you might have to lift the the rubber out of the hole thats It's In. It's a very tight fit but you should be able to move the hook or metal thingy to another hole. Seems similar to the Panerai clasps. You will have to exsert some "force" on the rubber strap, good luck. :) any pics btw? :g: (ps) maybe removing the screw In the clasp will make things easier, try the above first.