When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

3714 Gen Dial Trial

jtiis

Well, I'm in the process of purchasing one of Concepta's Gen Movement and hands 3714 and hoped to find a gen dial to go with it. Tonight on the bay I spied this and got it for a good price ($160 shipped). The description says slight scratches - and zooming in it looks pretty good... so, I gave it a try... we'll see what I get. ** fingers crossed, fingers crossed **

dial.jpg

Thanks Concepta. R U sure this the same dial as your pics? This auction just started - but it could be a relisting etc. Don't imagine you have a great deal on one for one of your prior sales... esp. the never available -64. He does have a 30 day refund minus shipping so I should be able to get out of it - maybe prior to shipping. I emailed him asking for pics prior to shipping - I just pulled the trigger not wanting to lose it if it were good... Kinda like your stuff... get it while you can.

Finally, check you PM - I sent you a boat load of Qs about the 3714 I'm getting. Thanks mate.

Is that very bad? I can see it's not perfect, but a rep dial will be spotless but not "spot on" so to speak... still wondering if you have anything that might help too... thanks. Feel free to PM me on my Questions about this and the other things I PMed you. Many thanks for your feedback here.

Yes, indeed. I do trust Concepta. Unfortunately, this is the reply I got to a request for a refund...

Dear Member, our business hours are Monday to Friday from 10 till 17 clock. Today is Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be the e-mails answered only once a day. We can not refund your payment, because the sales charges are already paid. We send the dial on Monday if it will not please you, so you can return it. In the Appendix I have inserted a picture of the original XL dial. The dial looks very good. The picture on the Internet has too much dust fluff.

ALso this pic:

IMG88052.jpg

Guess, I'll have to get it and then do a return unless the seller shocks us all.