When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Order placed with Josh! Excited

Mixtimp

After much debate, going back and forth, and quite possibly driving Josh insane, I decided on the following:

http://www.perfect-hour.com/blsa10018-skyland-avenger-chrono-black-steel-limited-p-5159.html

I wanted something formal that I could wear with a black suit. I previously bought a Flying Bentley with a brown strap and white face, and it is awesome, but doesn't really go with a black suit and white dress shirt. I'll post pics as soon as it gets here! Thanks.

Edit: PS. Josh was extremely responsive and patient throughout the entire ordering process. He is the only one that gets my business!

Edited by Mixtimp

would love to see some flying b wristies if you guys have any.

+1. I have always liked the Flying B but the price can cause one to pause :g: Are the rep straps good quailty? Because If they are that would make the purchase more palatable :) I have yet to see a good leather rep strap. Im not saying that they dont exsist, Im just saying that I haven't seen one. So this would be a first. :unsure: I think It also looks nice on the ss bracelet, for $10.00 more thats what I would probably get.