When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch shopping in Aventura today

jfreeman420

Went to the jewelry exchange in Aventura/North Miami today with a buddy. He wanted to buy a white dial to put in hid daytona that now has a black dial. I tried to talk him out of it but he wants a change. He has the new movement daytona and wants to keep the black as well so it has been hard to find someone to sell a dial without exchange. Long story short, all the guy had was a zenith dial but I snapped some pics while we were there. After drooling all over the poor guys case I figured I needed to come here for a dose of reality. Really nice selection though. Some crappy cell phone pics.

post-1628-127258506603_thumb.jpg

post-1628-127258507376_thumb.jpg

post-1628-127258507969_thumb.jpg

I lived In Hollywood Fl for many years, I use to go to Aventura once every few months or so. I have never been In the Jewerly Exchange. When I lived In Fl I wasnt Into watches. But those are some beautiful pieces that I would love to see In person, thanks for sharing :) Mike

is this the same jewelry exchange that they advertise about on the telly ?

Whats a telly? :lol:

I have seen ads for many Jewelry exchanges. I am sure this is one of them. There are many similar businesses in Florida but this one seems to have the best selection of watches.