When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PO rubber strap

Bobbywaingro

It depends on whether you're happy with the size. If you've been content with it thus far... then consider keeping it. The 42mm PO has a lug width of 20mm btw.

If you think you could do with an extra 3mm... then I would definitely contact your dealer asap.

(This is of course assuming you have a 42)

Edited by flilow06

I've just bought the rubber strap for my po 45mm too... it arrives this week, I'll let you know how I get on.. where did you get yours from?

I know this doesnt help you much but, my rubber strap arrived today, and it fits perfectly... I really hope you can work something out with your dealer.

Man you are having a heck of a time. I am sorry you got sent the wrong watch. Tell you what. I build Planet Oceans. If you can't get hold of a rubber strap let me know and I will send you one for free. Then you send the one you have back to WI and get a refund. How does that sound?

Man you are having a heck of a time. I am sorry you got sent the wrong watch. Tell you what. I build Planet Oceans. If you can't get hold of a rubber strap let me know and I will send you one for free. Then you send the one you have back to WI and get a refund. How does that sound?

HHi Fakemaster...that is a sorry tale. I have just picked up a 45mm UPO with leather/deploy combo and want to get a nice soft rep rubber strap and buckle for it. Do you actually sell these or can you kindly point me at the best source?

If it helps the OP i am also in Europe and we might be able to do a deal if he does not wish to send it back to a distant dealer?

Please PM me if any one can assist here...... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

To add...

UPO has 22mm lugs

I understood other 45.5mm PO's can have 22mm OR 20mm lugs......not just the 42.5 PO has 20mm lugs.

Meaning som 45.5 Planet Ocean fakes (which are not the UPO's) have mistakenly 20mm lugs......

To add...

UPO has 22mm lugs

I understood other 45.5mm PO's can have 22mm OR 20mm lugs......not just the 42.5 PO has 20mm lugs.

Meaning som 45.5 Planet Ocean fakes (which are not the UPO's) have mistakenly 20mm lugs......

Thanks Scotty for the info and clearing things up.....at least for me.

WOW! Thats fantastic mate, We need more people like you.