When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sinn U2 SS PVD Bezel

Nice work gtanak. I'm waiting to see more!

Thanks mate... hope to present the finished product by Next week... Can't think of anything else to mod to make it more gen... anyone? Weight is almost identical as well.

... Can't think of anything else to mod to make it more gen... anyone? Weight is almost identical as well.

Dont think theres much else you could mod G.....The major one is the AR module......Maybe get a gen bezel and strap? Thats all I can think of :)

Nice work, mate! How did you lume the hands?

WIth C1 lume mixed with C3 on a 80-20% ratio. So its still day white and lume much brighter at night. Gotta start on the dial.. will have results here by end of week hopefully

I just banged my U2 glass first into a rusty railing and my heart almost stopped beating... came home and looked under my loupe.. not a single hairline scratch on the glass... I knew the Sub steel was rock solid, didn't know the glass rawked as well!

• 3 weeks later...

Mary can usually get spare parts if you ask her and show her what you want in a picture - she is dealing with some personal issues at the moment though so she might be a little slower than usual :)

thx :good: I sent her a mail with pix...hopefully she can get it for me!