When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex DJ Amazing Blue Dial

sebbyp

Let me give some background info on myself been a member for along time and tend to buy a watch every couple of months or so. Recently I have slowed down and want to settle for one main watch.

So I spent some serious time in my local Rolex AD buying my Girlfriend a Gen Day Date for our aniversay. Happened to see a 2009 DJ 41mm Mens size and the face was stunning! Almost walked out with both after bargaining with the manager but ten k was just too much for a sunday!

After great deliberation I have decided I want a replica of this watch, and wondering if anyone had any ideas where I could get it though - looked across a few sites I normally go through with little luck.

If not possible I may try and source the face and throw it in a replica, anyone have any ideas? Sorry for the poor picture taken on my bb.

post-22048-127349204667_thumb.jpg

post-22048-127349192795_thumb.jpg

Edited by sebbyp

Blue datejust

'

Only found it with Jubilee bracelet though...

Maybe someone else can find a better one..

I saw this one before, but im not too sure if the dial is too dark.

The closest one i have found is - http://www.silix-prime.com/rols134-p-1824.html

Who is normally has the most variety for DJ/DD's?

@Miggie let me give you a ring when I'm out of work.

Seb

Andew (TrustyTime) has quite a big selection, but I believe Mary (WatchInternational) can get pretty much anything you want and can build something to your requirements!

Mary is also the only dealer I'd trust to actually get you a Swiss ETA movement - it would appear that many of the other dealers will send an Asian clone in its place and hope you never open the back up.