When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Style Pam Rubber Strap From Joshua On My 112

V

Although I didn't liked the style of this strap when I have first saw it on the 187 (reminded me of Casio and other cheap watches straps), when I received it, I have found it EXTREMELY comfortable on the huge and heavy 187.

Panerai introduced this to the 2006 new sub models(44m), Joshua has offered it in 44mm as well.

I said to give it a try because 35$ for the strap AND a polished PRE-V buckle is really a BARGAIN.

I know it may look a bit strange on my 112 (our eyes are not used to this combo) but it is very comfortable and although the summer has passed this is a very good summer strap.

RECOMMENDED (if you have not already in order) for the 87 44mm SUB.

118296-22168.jpg

118296-22169.jpg

118296-22170.jpg

118296-22171.jpg

118296-22172.jpg

76-78mm on buckle side, 118mm on other side, plus 44mm lengthwise measurement of case, total is therefore 238mm. using tightest buckle hole, you're looking at about 175mm or roughly 6 3/4" I would say this strap probably works well down to about a 7" wrist. my own wrist is 7.5" and I'm using the next to tightest hole in the strap.