When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Tracks for my SA - in love!

OSRep

Hi RWG let me get a whoop whoop! Ok maybe not. Anyway, I received a V2 SA with gen blue dial a few weeks ago: My SA. It came on a black croc leather strap (which was nice, but didnt give it the wow factor). I then bought a rep OR from King (thanks to Deniz ma man). Again, it was nice, but still not WOW.

BUT, I received a GEN PRO II bracelet today, and my goodness did it change the whole look and feel of this watch.....The dial SUDDENLY POPPED, the blue stood out, the chrome baton markers on the dial were glowing etc etc.....basically I LOVE IT! The bracelet is the way to go on a SA (IMO).....Anyway pics.....

IMG_3757.jpg

IMG_3754.jpg

IMG_3753.jpg

IMG_3760.jpg

IMG_3761.jpg

Surprised as to how the end links fit snugly to the case..... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

IMG_3759.jpg

IMG_3758.jpg

IMG_3763.jpg

IMG_3765.jpg

IMG_3764.jpg

IMG_3766.jpg

IMG_3768.jpg

IMG_3772.jpg

IMG_3770.jpg

IMG_3773.jpg

IMG_3769.jpg

WOW that looks realy cool :thumbsupsmileyanim: the gen bracelet is great mate and looks very nice on your watch B) it cant get any better then this combo :)

to bad that on my v3 its not so easy to fit the bracelet in :( but you know what is funny..today i changed also to the bracelet but on my skyland :lol: no gen but i like it 8)

wear it well my friend

deniz

WOW that looks realy cool :thumbsupsmileyanim: the gen bracelet is great mate and looks very nice on your watch B) it cant get any better then this combo :)

to bad that on my v3 its not so easy to fit the bracelet in :(

Thanks Deniz! :drinks: Everythings polished, so its quite blingy, but its really made this watch work! Why wont the bracelet fit the V3 case? :( Is the case different? Surely there shouldnt be a big difference in lug width/shape?

i think its because of the springbarholes, on the v3 they are closer to the case. but its possible to fit a bracelet in..but only with some extra work B)

so my SA will go with leather for know on, but thats ok :)

it dont look bad

dsc06668jf.jpg

but your bracelet kicks a$$ :yu:

i think its because of the springbarholes, on the v3 they are closer to the case. but its possible to fit a bracelet in..but only with some extra work B)

so my SA will go with leather for know on, but thats ok :)

it dont look bad

dsc06668jf.jpg

WHite dial Breit on tan leather is a beautiful combination and I love yours. You dont have a bracelet for it?. The blue/black dials are too dark for a leather strap I think....The bracelet gives it a bit of contrast so it stands out more......

Beautiful watch! "Blingy" but not over the top.

Thanks AD. It is blingy, but I think it has to be. Brushed steel just wouldnt work (especially with the chrome dial markers).......The bracelet catches the light really nicely..... :)

Very nice! Love the SA on the bracelet. If only I could make myself cough up for the gen. :bangin:

Thanks krpster. Yeah I think the bracelet is the best combo for the SA, otherwise its quite dull! You mean cough up for a gen SA? Well, just keep saving and get it when youre ready...... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Wow very nice!

I have a V3 with black batons but i can fit the bracelet in easyly, but i like it better on the OR Rubber

Thank you wimpie! I was contemplating getting the black at first. But then saw the blue :wub: The blue looks different in different light which is very cool! I wasnt enjoying my OR :( Is yours a rep OR or gen?

that looks great in blue - enjoy it!

cheers

WR

Cheers WR! :D

congrats!! i finally got a rep pro2 for my gen SA. I do realize though that the rep steel bracelet must be a different quality steel because in certain light i can tell the bracelet is darker then the head. Beautiful setup!

Thanks buddy! Yeah, as we always say "gen is gen" at the end of the day. That was what was worrying me about the rep case against the gen bracelet.....but its matched quite well. You have a gen SA? So wouldnt it be worth getting a gen Pro II for it? ;)