When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Franken IWC Top Gun 3789 (gen 79320 movement, gen day/date wheel, gen dial, gen hands, gen crown/tube, gen strap/buckle)

Guest Daytona1984

Can anybody suggest where I can get a 3789 with gen dial, hands, strap and movement? I emailed domi but need the parts. Concepta it seems is out of commission

When I have looked at gen parts they are very expensive for this model and very difficult to get hold of nowadays

• 3 weeks later...

Am new to the forums. I saw your iwc watch. I have a similar iwc top gun replica watch. The original movement took a dump so i replaced it with a valjoux 7750 movement. I have a problem where the sub dial hands and the chrono hand also not snapping back. hands won't snap back to zero. Where did u get the parts from such as the hands and what kinda movement is that and does it function flawless. Also where did u get the movement. Thx

In my opinion, my buddy and friend daytona1984 should be banned from RWG for creating envy and jealousy among other members, with his 101 AP, Hublot, IWC, Rolex and whatever else frankens he shows off from time to time. :D

OK just joking! This (and many others) are very very nice watches, and took a lot of time and money to build. I cannot say how impressed I am by how this dude sources all the gen parts and puts them together via Domi and others..  :thumbs:

Well done yet once again bro. :notworthy: