When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How to remove pushers on modern Daytona?

Migge

It all depends on which Daytona & which of the 4 or 5 styles of pushers you have.

In general, you remove the movement from the case & then the pusher's center post will either screw down towards the center of the case or is held in by a circlip. Once the center post is loose, you can remove/disassemble the pusher components. I posted a mini tutorial on rebuilding non-Oyster pushers a couple of years ago that you may be able to locate via the search.

Lol freddy, I agree that the search feature is great!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I actually used the search function prior to posting, but did not find what I was looking for, or maybe I am just slow.

Its screwdown-pushers, and I thought there was gonna be a clips waiting to be removed, but when looking from inside the case there is no such clip there.... Adn that leaves me clueless how to proceed :black_eye:

You might have posted the answer allready above Freddy, but english is not my native languish...

I did not mention the screwdriver slot, because it is often removed when the center tube is shortened to fit a particular case. The pushers used in reps are generic & made long so they will fit a wide variety of cases. Usually, after installing the pusher, the inner tube is ground down to a length that allows for installation of the movement & to allow the pushers to operate.

Thanks Chief,

Cheers Ubi -> I am always amazed by your helpfullness!!

Much apreciateed. Allthough there pushers did not have any slot for a screwdriver.

I am in the process of trying to fit the A7750 in a thinner case here....Learning experience! :thumbsupsmileyanim: