When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Calibre de Cartier

51NGH

Im with you there Gran! Thats a classy looking Cartier. I like the "cartier" written on the "X" at 10.....

Nice detail Ehhhh! :)

Watch Eden posted this exact watch the same day this thread was started ... in a white face tho. Maybe they can get black.

As already noted, it's at the low range of replicas .. a $100 "special" with a very sunken date wheel.

Yep - that's the rep I was refering to.

If there is a demand for such a classy watch, why can't someone rep a good quality? Naive question, but I am just curious to understand how this rep business works - how do they decide to rep a watch to a low grade or high grade?

Yep - that's the rep I was refering to.

If there is a demand for such a classy watch, why can't someone rep a good quality? Naive question, but I am just curious to understand how this rep business works - how do they decide to rep a watch to a low grade or high grade?

It is impopossible to understand how the replica world works...but yes if the demand is high enough they will be more likely to make a better replica

Is the deep datewheel the only major issue on the replica? can it be modded?

It is impopossible to understand how the replica world works...but yes if the demand is high enough they will be more likely to make a better replica

Is the deep datewheel the only major issue on the replica? can it be modded?

I'm not too sure, based on the image, the general quality is just poor (dial detail and housing).

I'm fairly new in the rep industry, so mod'ing isn't for me...yet!

Maybe I should wait a bit, but saying that...most Cartier's I see on the rep dealer websites are fairly poor reps? Am I right to say that?

I'm not too sure, based on the image, the general quality is just poor (dial detail and housing).

I'm fairly new in the rep industry, so mod'ing isn't for me...yet!

Maybe I should wait a bit, but saying that...most Cartier's I see on the rep dealer websites are fairly poor reps? Am I right to say that?

Do not buy it if you do not like it :drinks:

Didn't really need that advice - I can make my own buying decision - I was asking about alternatives and quality.

Good for you :1a:

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm trying to look for this watch too as my first rep watch. I just love the look of it.

Most of the reps I've seen just have a regular tang type clasp (Mary, perfect clones, trusty time) in the pictures even though they mention it's a deployment clasp. Watch eden is the only one I've seen that actually shows pictures that it is a deployment clasp.

Anyone else know any deals that might be able to find this watch? Otherwise, I'm thinking of ordering from watcheden, though I've read some mixed reviews and they take a few days to respond to my emails.

I'm trying to look for this watch too as my first rep watch. I just love the look of it.

Most of the reps I've seen just have a regular tang type clasp (Mary, perfect clones, trusty time) in the pictures even though they mention it's a deployment clasp. Watch eden is the only one I've seen that actually shows pictures that it is a deployment clasp.

Anyone else know any deals that might be able to find this watch? Otherwise, I'm thinking of ordering from watcheden, though I've read some mixed reviews and they take a few days to respond to my emails.

Any question, you guys can PM me here.

I'll take priority to look into it.

Regards,

WE