When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone heard from Hackr lately?

plaifender

No big deal or anything.. I've just been waiting to hear from him... and he hasnt responded..... maybe his pm box is full.

HackR if you're reading this.. I'd really like to know the situation so I can go ahead and make a decision on whether to make a purchase or not. check or clear your pms... message has been sent.

Yeah, as Vly said, he has a new job and it has taken over pretty much! He did say that unfortunately that he wouldn't be around here as much, but he gets in whenever he can!

Give him a day or so to catch up and I'm sure he will reply, you know what he's like, he's a PM whore!! ;) lol.

Sixx :bones:

Yeah, as Vly said, he has a new job and it has taken over pretty much! He did say that unfortunately that he wouldn't be around here as much, but he gets in whenever he can!

Give him a day or so to catch up and I'm sure he will reply, you know what he's like, he's a PM [censored]!! ;) lol.

Sixx :bones:

Thanks guys.. yeah that's what I thought.. Strangely I haven't heard from him for the past 2 weeks..... Again, I'm in no rush. It's good to know he's still active. Hopefully he'll get around to my pm soon

argh...my bad...Ryan's pm went to page 2 and i just plain braincramped about it all...i sent him a pm...thought i had a new UPO bracelet for him, but damn if i can find it...so it obviously went out the door to someone along the way...anyone reading this that has one, let me know and i'll cover the cost to send it to him...my way of making up for the delay in getting back to him... :clapping:

just a little bit fragmented at the moment...and to top it all off, an ubuntu upgrade to my family room netbook needed a little linux tweaking and i just got it back working properly (damn wireless card drivers) last night during the Blackhawk win!...i did have to pm exchange with Hike in Chicago last night...and I'm helping Mike find his way with his PAM collection...and now on to catchup tonight - no hockey or basketball, tonight...

oh yeah - and besides my ubuntu "upgrade", the new job and 3 active kids (20, 18, 16), i switched over to a new Droid smartphone from years as a blackberry addict - so i'm still sorting out the differences and the touch-typing...an even playing field now on sniping up those push FS posts!... :whistling:

all is good, though...i know my priorities - and you guys are part of it all... :drinks:

thanks for the comments and the understanding...working on the life balance - getting there!...

R-

argh...my bad...Ryan's pm went to page 2 and i just plain braincramped about it all...i sent him a pm...thought i had a new UPO bracelet for him, but damn if i can find it...so it obviously went out the door to someone along the way...anyone reading this that has one, let me know and i'll cover the cost to send it to him...my way of making up for the delay in getting back to him... :clapping:

just a little bit fragmented at the moment...and to top it all off, an ubuntu upgrade to my family room netbook needed a little linux tweaking and i just got it back working properly (damn wireless card drivers) last night during the Blackhawk win!...i did have to pm exchange with Hike in Chicago last night...and I'm helping Mike find his way with his PAM collection...and now on to catchup tonight - no hockey or basketball, tonight...

oh yeah - and besides my ubuntu "upgrade", the new job and 3 active kids (20, 18, 16), i switched over to a new Droid smartphone from years as a blackberry addict - so i'm still sorting out the differences and the touch-typing...an even playing field now on sniping up those push FS posts!... :whistling:

all is good, though...i know my priorities - and you guys are part of it all... :drinks:

thanks for the comments and the understanding...working on the life balance - getting there!...

R-

Thanks R,

You're a true gentleman. If you need anything don't ever hesitate to ask. Talk to you soon!