When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can you help identify this PAM....

scotty

I think its suppose to be a PAM 93 family though thats a Ti case possibly a 90 but thats a black dial mate if you look at the gen its not great considering dial etc but it aint bad for the money :thumbsupsmileyanim:

All the power reser ves I know only one is blue dialed thats the 93. Plus its not a straight blue but rather has a concentric circle look I cant think of the proper word at the moment..., where are you Doc :)

I am sure better guys than me might know better.

Mate, you knew I was going to hunt you down if you post pics like these here - LOL!

It's basically a badly done attempt at replicating a PAM090 PR, but according to your pics the dial appears to be blue so PAM093...however the letter came in its original form with Ti case and had textured dial.

Not good mate, let's hope that 21J mov't will last your friend a little longer, sorry.

Cheers gents. So a poor PAM00093 it is.....

The blue dial is not textured. But has a metalic effect - not concentric circles or anything. But not flat or matte.

The cyclops is on the inside (is that normal).

And I agree - looks like a chinese 21J movement...when you pull the crown it's uber wobbly.

The Ti case - now the look and feel isn't steel, but the weight says steel to me.....

I'll be nice to him and tell him to enjoy it as, but not bother any mods.

Was the PAm 00093 ever repped? I don't recall having seen one.

I see Pete beat me to it...ha, ha.

He's also a much nicer guy than me :D

I think you meant to say that I am much better looking :);)

Cant say I have seen one repped Scotty, but your right just tell your mate to enjoy it :D

Looks like a scarry bad nightmare fantasy world 229