When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1665 Bracelet

buckeye

I have an MBW DRSD which I'm starting to "fix up"...I also have both a regular "flip lock" bracelet and a nice riveted bracelet. Is one more accurate than the other and/or more desirable? I need to put the one I don't use on another watch....so which would you use on the DRSD?

thanks for the advise.

jeff

I have an MBW DRSD which I'm starting to "fix up"...I also have both a regular "flip lock" bracelet and a nice riveted bracelet. Is one more accurate than the other and/or more desirable? I need to put the one I don't use on another watch....so which would you use on the DRSD?

thanks for the advise.

jeff

I like the rivet.

Bill

For a Double Red... You can use either, really. The DRSD 1665 was introduced in 1967- The upper end of the time scale when the rivet (7206) was used. Alternatively you can use a genuine folded link (9315) bracelet, as that was introduced in the later 60's to early/mid 70's; from then on, a heavy link (93150) was used, which is also susequently what is used to replace old, tired bracelets when sent in for service.