When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

value on a 1986 Omega Seamaster Multifunction

marinamm20

hi all

need your opinion on this watch - this is a old Omega watch that i bought back in 1986 as my first watch purchase as a young lad.

It is a Gold/steel multifunction Quartz watch in good condition bearing in mind it is 24 years old

this have been sitting for over 10 years now without me wearing it.

what would this have on the pricetag..?, is it sellable

collection%20(21).JPG

collection%20(9).JPG

I had this exact watch for some months (steel/gold), took it as a part trade for an Eterna Kon Tiki 7750 Chronograph. It is no doubt a stylish well made watch. Very useful with its "Breitling Aerospace" movement and interface. The size is rather small by todays standards and the design is somewhat dated. I gave mine to my mother.

Since you bought it new, maybe you have the original box and papers? That will increase the sales value.

A search on completed listings on eBay is always useful to give an indication on price. There has been one Titanium/gold version which sold for 610 USD. I guess it prices can be compared with the early Breitling Aerospaces with bracelet, even though I personally think the Omega is better made. Omega has always made excellent bracelets! I consider this model one of the "hidden gems" on the used market. :)

Here is mine:

DSC_4427.jpg

DSC_4446.jpg

DSC_4455.jpg