When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New strap for silver Themes ROO

Guest Sql_pl

Nice! One day we need to see nice daylight pics of your updated collection! Last pics we have seen were of all your mbws. I would love too see some nice pics of your las vegas! Also how about masato, you got one if i am not mistaken?

Nice! One day we need to see nice daylight pics of your updated collection! Last pics we have seen were of all your mbws. I would love too see some nice pics of your las vegas! Also how about masato, you got one if i am not mistaken?

Thx M.,

I will do some pics in the coming weeks.....BTW I got the RHONE FUSTERIE and I am really tempted by the MASATO, but could not pull the trigger yet.

If someone has got a used MASATO and would like to let it go...lets talk!

Theo

Guest Sql_pl

Thx M.,

I will do some pics in the coming weeks.....BTW I got the RHONE FUSTERIE and I am really tempted by the MASATO, but could not pull the trigger yet.

If someone has got a used MASATO and would like to let it go...lets talk!

Theo

Oh and what do you think about rhone fusterie? How is the dial? Is it noticeable that subdials are too dark? Is rubber correct shade of red?

I have a shaq on the way and still need some more roos so i am trying to decide which two pcs to get next. Maybe updated safari and silver themes now... Choices, choices...

Oh and what do you think about rhone fusterie? How is the dial? Is it noticeable that subdials are too dark? Is rubber correct shade of red?

I have a shaq on the way and still need some more roos so i am trying to decide which two pcs to get next. Maybe updated safari and silver themes now... Choices, choices...

The red color of the RHONE FUSTERIE is a bit too red/too bright. I don