When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First (Iphone) wristies of the Ploprof

RealReplica

009f6fb4.jpg

c4787a4a.jpg

Impressions:

Not so good:

- Lack of AR coating (despite what some dealers say)

- Happy feet

- Non functional button (although I don't really know whats the problem here since who's gonna press the button or deep sea dive with a rep anyways?)

- Bezel needs a bit of the dental floss treatment (not as bad as some pams though)

- Clasp feels a bit cheap imo (others said its great)

Good

- Anodized minute hand

- Lumed bezel, hands and markers

- Great feel and lock on the crown (I'm impressed)

- Very Good case construction (despite the bezel lock thing)

- Very accurate despite the minor flaws highlighted above

- Thick and comfortable rubber strap

- Much more comfortable to wear than I first imagined, you can actually wear this as a daily watch without any problems

Overall this is one of the best out of the box Omega replicas in my opinion and the only major flaw I would have to point would be the lack of double AR coating on the crystal. Not sure if this can be removed and reassembled but if so nothing the chief can't cure.

The hands are spot on to gen and look awesome, the dial quality and printing is very very good.

The lume is average to decent.

The clasp feel like aluminium and feels cheap to me although it preforms its job pretty well and seems sturdy and secure enough to not come loose during normal wear.

I'll be taking some half decent pictures within the next few days, just wanted to share my personal impressions.

dont your ploprof have AR coating ?

the one i got from the King do have a heavy AR coating, cant tell though if it is single or double

Yeah, this sounds quite different to mine (Josh's asian movement).

The bezel is really super firm tight - feels great

The AR is good, not as good as the Sinn's say, but as good as any other omega rep I own.

My clasp is very sturdy (though the quick adjust is tricky - have to move it backwards before forwards to adjust).

The rubber on the other hand is very stiff and uncomfortable. Going to try boiling it...

I agree the lume is excellent for a rep.

Congrats! I'm really enjoying mine. Hope you are too!

:)

It does have AR but its only single AR while the gen has double AR, it isn't great I thought it had none but was checking now and it does have single AR.

Sfa has pulled his one out of the case and it seems the crystal is 2 crystals 1 at the front Sapphire and laminated in the back Mineral Crystal. When I put the flash light against it there are indeed 3 reflections and only one shows the blue hue of the AR, maybe that lead me to beleive that the crystal had no AR whatsoever.