When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Time to show off. Post your Hublot Big Bang wrist pics ! Black Magic or Ice Bang

Guest Daytona1984

Guest Daytona1984

Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy either the "Hublot Big Bang Black Magic Full Ceramic Ultimate Edition" or the "Hublot Big Bang Ice Bang Full Ceramic Ultimate Edition" for my new project.

I'd love to see what they look like on the wrist !!!

Thanks for sharing your pics :)

hmm very lovely pics :thumbsupsmileyanim:

but what a difference the right cam makes B) ubi your pics show realy the beauty of that all black :wub:

but your ice bang is also very nice ray

... i still cant decide wich one i should get a ice bang , all black or a ss black magic somehow i realy like the bling bling of the ss... dam i think i will end in getting two :lol: a black one and a ss one

HBB Ice Bang with Kyocera brushed ceramic bezel, Taka DW, TX crystal, Veyron strap.

Great thread guys. Would love to see more of these ice / black magics. Ubi your photos are fantastic, what do you shoot with?

@ray0244: nice;y modded HBB buddy. Are the Kyocera bezels OEM?

thank you very much :thumbsupsmileyanim:

so this pics with the big king and the big bang are bot your pics?

did you noticed the awsome grey writing on that big bang... is this also a ice bang or the all black, cause if its a ice bang this one is great cause it has the darker writing :) i cant see the date of it.. so its realy hard to tell... hmm but i think its a all black right? cause of the brushed style bezel the all black has

nice pics :) and thank you very much

wow realy hot :) the watch and your signature :thumbsupsmileyanim:

btw just for the records :)

can you tell us what model this one is ??

deniz

I know which is your next watch Deniz.... :p

Do post your pics here when you do get it hahaha

wich one buddy :whistling: give me a tip .... im so lost in this hbb jungle.... blingy or stealth both are so tempting :thumbsupsmileyanim:

They all look quite good! My personal preference is the all black ceramic or ice bang. But the A.Senna is a nice twist as well... He was my fav driver back then, so far me its special.

wow realy hot :) the watch and your signature :thumbsupsmileyanim:

btw just for the records :)

can you tell us what model this one is ??

deniz

Used to be the V2 SS model, but I was able to source a ceramic bezel, so now it's a Hybrid! I rarely wore it until

the transplant and now I wear it at least once a week! The ceramic bezel just completely change the look on this

subdued SS model IMHO!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Daytona1984

i think i will get the black case back which is wrong. but i managed to get one of the ss case backs shown in one of the pictures of colorao ;)

daytona wich one comes with your watch? do you have limited edition ss caseback? if so we can make a trade.. i have this on shown in pics with my watch ;)