When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

While the Skylands away

P4GTR

While the Skyland is taking a vacation at Zigs spa, my latest watch is slowly creeping into becoming "my favorite."

Here's a few on an aftermarket leather strap. I went with that Tango guy from ebay that some have recommended. Honestly, I find the straps to be on the thin side, and wouldn't buy another one. Its hard to get the deployant to catch the strap, usually it slowly slips loose. I've fiddled with it enough to get it to catch for now.

(datewheel lines up just fine. I have a stupid nack for taking pictures late, everytime when the date is rolling over.)

CL4.jpg

CL2.jpg

CL3.jpg

This one loses too much in resizing, so look at a bigger version...

IMG_3869R.jpg

On bracelet for comparison. I like it on the bracelet better, but having a leather strap is nice, for versatility.

IMG_3800-Copy.jpg

IMG_3827-Copy.jpg

See my review if you want to know more. :victory:

Hmmm... Think I like it on the bracelet the best. The chunky, blocky links really gives this watch a hefty bit of presence.

Though I can certainly appreciate this one on strap; especially if it were fitted with a thicker black strap. Makes for a nice compliment to the dial and bezel...

That's a great looking TAG. I too prefer it on the bracelet. Your review was excellent to0, BTW :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I was checking out the one's offered by King and she's got the GP F1 Limited Edition versions in red & green which are also quite awesome looking! Those look good on the leather with accented stitching :D