When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ploprof on sale at MWR

Chuan

Hi Omega fans,

I spotted this Ploprof on MWR's PX. Listed by a well known collector/mod on WUS (i think it's the same guy?). What strikes me is the Omega logo on the dial. Check it out here:

mDial1.jpg

Seems like there is a 'happy feet' syndrome. Not sure if it's a rep because the 'happy feet' in the rep logo looks different (thicker feet i believe). But being listed by a mod from WUS, I'm inclined to believe it's gen. Not looking to buy it, but just interested to get your thoughts.

Cheers,

Chuan

Yep, it should be a gen. I had this topic up at RG as well. Seems like vintage/non applied models have 'happy feet'. What's next is why is the 600 not repped since the 1200 has been repped?

I can only speak for myself, but my interest in vintages is steadily increasing after spending time on the forums. So having a vintage 600 as a base for vintagising should be an interesting project wouldn't you say?

Chuan

Yes i know what tap-dancing is. I don't know what it means in this regard. Care to explain?

I'm still not understanding why the happy feet information^^ above is considered misinformation^ by you. The OP posted one, I have one on my Moon, and there are two attached to this post.

Here are some modern Omegas with printed dials that are sporting the happy feet:

post-23858-006029100 1277015976_thumb.jp post-23858-076843100 1277016000_thumb.jp