When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sizing a SOSF bracelet.....

Just aquired my first swissfish and need to take out two links.

I'm just starting to get more into the Breitling watches and love the fish but the bracelet is new to me. I have taken the screw out of the link and tried to push out the pin with a basic bracelet tool, pick and small screwdriver but cant get it to budge. Is there a trick or something I'm not doing? I have searched but couldnt find an answer to this question so it is either so basic that no one has ever had to ask, or my searching skills suck or both.....:black_eye:

Thanks in advance for your patience with this SOSF noob....

-Murph

I see what you guys are talking about with the screws but it's the pins that won't come out? There are only screws one one side of the bracelet and even when i take out extra screws I can't get the pins out for some reason?Thanks fellas...

Got it.....I didnt realize that I needed to pull each individual "chicklet" off of the post, it's kind of a jigsaw type link with each individual piece that slides off the pin, I've been used to the Omega and Rolex style bracelets and this was just a new design to me. I'm more of a rubber strap guy anyway but now that it's sized, it's a perfect fit and a very nice design. I'll have to try out more Breitlings, I'm very impressed with the SOSF. I finally "get it" about how nice of a rep it is....

Thanks for the help....It all makes perfect sense now.... :whistling: Funny how something so simple can be so perplexing the first time you do it.......:D