When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Genuine aligator strap on the Railmaster?

klocklind1

Hi all railmaster lovers! :)

I have seen a lot of nice pictures of the railmaster with the aligator strap with deployment clasp on it and it looks fantastic BUT:

Do You know if it really IS GENUINE aligator leather in the strap ( with deployment clasp!) that perfect clones and trusty etc sell for 78 $? :whistling:

And do You know how LONG each of the strap-parts are ? :whistling:

Most replica straps is in gator ( only printed aligator/crocodile pattern on leather !)

PLEASE show Your Railmasters with the straps You have on them :clapping:

Do You know if the replica-foldingclasp is cloose to the genuine one ?

Some dude made a photo comparison of the rep and genuine 16mm clasps some time ago.

Note that the rep clasp in that thread is one of the better ones. There is a cheaper style of deployant found on the lower-priced Omega reps. They're not close to the originals at all, so you should be able to spot them easily.

Some dude made a photo comparison of the rep and genuine 16mm clasps some time ago.

Note that the rep clasp in that thread is one of the better ones. There is a cheaper style of deployant found on the lower-priced Omega reps. They're not close to the originals at all, so you should be able to spot them easily.

Thanks a lot for that link it was VERY helpful :thumbsupsmileyanim:

You're welcome! Slight correction, though: The comparison was between rep and gen 18mm deployants, not 16mm.

Also, if any of you can tell me where I can buy a 20mm, honey brown, curved-end, gator strap for an 18mm deployant buckle, I would be extremely grateful. A couple of the bigwigs at Omega WUS have these beauties, and they are amazing (and amazingly expensive).