When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Planet Ocean 45.5, "Pumpkin", from Narikaa

AllergyDoc

Picked this up from Reg (Narikaa) during his free shipping from Thailand promotion recently. It arrived about ten days after payment. Very nice orange bezel. The color is much better than my old 21J model from Tonyxkf.

4788153681_ee78abcb89_b.jpg

4788152569_279a141873_b.jpg

4788152857_063994b6d1_b.jpg

Clasp that arrived w/the watch was poorly engraved. Reg immediately sent a new one:

4788152647_ffd94a8c2c_b.jpg

Beautiful brushed links. They needed the bike chain lube treatment, though, to get the rep factory grime out of the steel.

4788781170_d849a620ba_b.jpg

Wristie:

4788781674_b911028e7b_b.jpg

All-in-all a beautiful affordable watch from a great dealer! It's getting a lot of wrist time.

Looks great! Nice pictures!

I have the pumpkin UPO, from Puretime, and am very happy with the watch. Read all the reviews about the UPO and according to all it must be a very good rep.

Buttt now that I have seen the real deal last week on the wrist of a friend of mine I must say I am a bit disappointed :p The Gen orange is a total different colour (lighter?), the colour of the steel is different (lighter again?), and the overall feel is so much better of the Gen... Off course all is what could be expected but I thought my Ultimate was the next best thing.. well almost.

Well, besides that I wear my UPO a lot, right now actualy :thumbsupsmileyanim: Enjoy wearing it AllergyDoc!