When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fiddy buying advice

Maars

Having spent ages researching the 111h I finally plumped for a Sead ultimate 111h and love it.

Now I'd like to add to my Panerai collection (of one!) with a Fiddy. Who sells the best rep, and what are the variations & known flaws with the various examples from the dealers?

Thanks in advance.

always wanted to get the 1950 . I d like to know the same info.

There is a aged one for sale on forum, but not sure if thats exactly what I am looking for. Plus its around 500 bux.

Maars, got pictures of 111h? how much was it? I have old 4 year + version of 111h , its a really nice looking watch. I gave to dad he wears it on rubber strap. I took it few days ago and its pretty cool . Also liked looking at the movement through the back. Enjoy it man.

"Aged" 1950s come up for sale here frequently, but the PAM owners on the board really love to mod their watches .. so the ones for sale here normally cost a bundle of cash.

Look at it this way ... someone has bought a stock rep watch, sent it to a Modder, given them a LOT of money to make it better ... and then sold it to you at a LOSS .. so it really is a marvelous deal, even when they are expensive. If it cost them $650 total .. and they sell it on for $500 .. that's a nice deal for you if you think about it.