When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Linde Werdelin watches.... Wow!

Guest Sql_pl

Guest Sql_pl

While I am mostly a traditional guy craving for known brands who never cared about Hyseks, uboats, lum-tecs, tw-steels and the like i have to admit i am falling in love with Linde Werdelin offerings, just look:

L1000825.jpg

P1040472.jpg

P1040474.jpg

Hot! Wonder if they plan on doing these in our beloved CN-land!

First saw these last fall at a AD in Warsaw, Poland. Very cool pieces. They have electronic modules that snap on top of them for divers and climbers. The modules display a range of stats like altitude/depth, dive times, barometric pressure, etc.

The DLC Ti is is very cool! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Guest Sql_pl

First saw these last fall at a AD in Warsaw, Poland

Hey it's a shame you did not let me know you were in Warsaw, we should have had a small gtg!

Edited by Sql_pl

Hey it's a shame you did not let me know you were in Warsaw, we should have had a small gtg!

Just realized you were in Poland when I posted that. LOL! My wife is heading back to visit here family for the entire month of September. Up in the air yet whether not I will be heading over there for a week or two yet.

PM me, we can work some thing out. :thumbsupsmileyanim: And discuss my 2 favorite things..Watches and Debowa!

post-10541-057740200 1279564872.jpg

Guest Sql_pl

4140 EUR for cheapest black dialed 3Timer, 4800 EUR for limited brown dial one.

5700 EUR for titanium diver pictured in my OP above.

Edited by Sql_pl

While I am mostly a traditional guy craving for known brands who never cared about Hyseks, uboats, lum-tecs, tw-steels and the like i have to admit i am falling in love with Linde Werdelin offerings, just look:

L1000825.jpg

P1040472.jpg

P1040474.jpg

Hot! Wonder if they plan on doing these in our beloved CN-land!

They also would look great on a female wrist. :)

these watches screem to get repped :thumbsupsmileyanim: i relay like them , kinda very cool :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I read the machining process for the cases is extremely complex.........if the factories work that one out then would be grea tto have these repped..... :thumbsupsmileyanim: