When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Im thinking about one of the daylights from DSN

asf

Unfortunately nothing more than a rumor at this stage :(

New Daylights

This seems to be a bit more than just a rumour, as they've posted initial pics - they did the same with the 300 (or was it 310, I forget :) ). They never post pics like that without releasing something new a week or two later .... at least not that I've seen.

On a side note, why not set up a moneybookers account if you can and pay DSN with that? The fees are virtually non existent ( like 1.0-1.5% ). Takes a few days to set up, but when finished you can upload and send funds without the huge Moneygram/Western Union fees.....

Cheers B)

This seems to be a bit more than just a rumour, as they've posted initial pics - they did the same with the 300 (or was it 310, I forget :) ). They never post pics like that without releasing something new a week or two later .... at least not that I've seen.

Funny, you seem to know more about them than the dealers working with rep factories on these models... :g:

On a side note, why not set up a moneybookers account if you can and pay DSN with that? The fees are virtually non existent ( like 1.0-1.5% ). Takes a few days to set up, but when finished you can upload and send funds without the huge Moneygram/Western Union fees.....

Cheers B)

when I first dealt with DSN I had one open but I let to go to waste. I think they cancelled it :( haha

Funny, you seem to know more about them than the dealers working with rep factories on these models... :g:

Not at all. It's just that Josh and Andrew don't usually bother adding pics to their site, unless they're about to release something. Since they created two new listings (a 188 and a 196) with a temporary description and generic pricing (888), you get the feeling that they may be selling those two models soon, as they did the same thing with the Mare Nostrum PAM, or whatever it is called, recently. Not really rocket science :D

Not at all. It's just that Josh and Andrew don't usually bother adding pics to their site, unless they're about to release something. Since they created two new listings (a 188 and a 196) with a temporary description and generic pricing (888), you get the feeling that they may be selling those two models soon, as they did the same thing with the Mare Nostrum PAM, or whatever it is called, recently. Not really rocket science :D

Drule, again...Andrew has responded that the pictures aren't of the new models, but old ones that aren't available anymore. The pictures are still remnant in the database and appear under under random "new products for July" screen in Panerai section if you keep refreshing the screen long enough. He apologized for a confusion.

The $888.00 isn't generic pricing, that was the retail price of Andrew's ETA7750 powered 188 and 196 models before got discontinued in early '09.

Not sure why is this so hard for you to savor, best to contact Andrew directly, like I did few days ago.

Drule, again...Andrew has responded that the pictures aren't of the new models, but old ones that aren't available anymore. The pictures are still remnant in the database and appear under under random "new products for July" screen in Panerai section if you keep refreshing the screen long enough. He apologized for a confusion.

The $888.00 isn't generic pricing, that was the retail price of Andrew's ETA7750 powered 188 and 196 models before got discontinued in early '09.

Not sure why is this so hard for you to savor, best to contact Andrew directly, like I did few days ago.

Well maybe if you had just said that in the first place, all would have been clear. Even your posts in that linked thread don't mention that the pics are of the old models, or that it is the database that randomly generated the listing.

So I think we can do without the snide remarks, thank-you.