When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Buying first rep - Please advise

peteh

I am about to take the plunge and buy my first rep. Forgive me if this is the wrong place to post and if this is a common question but I searched and could not find the information

Basically i am wondering about the process of buying. I hear people talking about emailing the seller and being in contact with them before placing the order. I have chosen the Breitling SA black steel as my first rep and judging by the praise for Josh i am going to go with him- is it best to just buy it through the perfect clones website or to email him before hand, if so what kind of things should I be asking? Also what is the preferred method of payment, is Paypal safer or would using a Visa be just as favourable. Also is it likely that my bank or paypal will be questioning what I am buying suddenly making a purchase from China.

I am aware these probably sound like things people dont normally worry about but I'm just trying to learn the right way before I take the first step!!

I appreciate any help

Pete.

Welcome to RWG!

Josh is great! I like buying from Ms. King better... just because she normally emails me pretty fast (within minutes), and I don't feel I overly ask her questions or for requests. You can find her info under our dealers section.

Breitling SA black steel is a good watch. I have just purchased one and had it delivered to me two days ago. It's bit bigger than Skyland, but doesn't look too big because it's black. It's the same thickness as Skyland I'd say, but feels thinner because of its size. The AR coating is much better than what's on Skyland. However, I am having problem of finding the right leather/steel watch band for it. I guess that's something you need to be aware. I think the newest version of gen Breitling rubber strap (the ones without big logo) may work on this watch. The sub dial hands look short to me, but I don't know if they are in the right length or not. Overall the watch looks cool.

I've heard Josh is a good seller....

i think you can just place the order through his website... no need to email him. maybe you can email him after placing the order (like a day or two later) so you can get the confirmation email and for tracking info.

paypal won't question you about ordering something from china... visa might.

i've only ordered my things though Sead ( he used to be an US based dealer... now in EU)

hopefully people who has ordered from josh can chime in and help out the noob :)

welcome to RWG Pete.....

there are tons of good reads on this site.

Josh is the easiest web site to order from and I'd swear he never sleeps. He generally answers an e-mail with in 10 minutes. Generally you'll get a tracking number within 24 hours and the watch in less than 2 weeks, often 5 to 7 days. There are lots of cheaper dealers but he also has about the best after sales service if you have a problem he will stand behind it 100%

Just make sure you get his most current web site as there are now a couple of bogus Perfect Clones web sites that are scams.

I'm a bit newer and I've ordered through Josh before without a hitch. I did not have a problem ordering with a credit card and my watch got to my door in 10 days (I'm in CONUS). Unless there is a specific version you are looking for, just make sure that the watch is in stock before you place the order. Josh is great about answering e-mails and will give you any information you ask for.

Joshua's website seems to be unavailable right now.....

This happens from time to time and it might back or might be moved.

He is trustworthy in the most basic sense.

But I would always use PayPal backed up by your American Express card, if you have one. That has been the best protection for me in many years of international transactions.

Carl