When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Two SF240's

naveedgt

Just found these two on the bay, so i thought I'd give people here a heads up if they were looking for a movement. I'm expecting the price to sky rocket though, the BIN is already through the roof for the other one.

Having said that I would kill for a 240, personally I love the rugged looks and the power reserve, but I don't think I'll ever be able to afford one, especially at these prices. So if someone does buy it I'm willing to pay anything up to

US $5,900.00

omfg

and for an alarm movement?

no thanks.

just look harder and you may still find one selling for a reasonable price.

even in HK I've seen a non-alarm 240 stem-wound movement in an almost nos condition selling for just $1000; they are out there.

Those 2 auctions are for the same item (one is a by it now, the other is a regular auction).

I agree with JCYL, the alarm movement is a fantasy movement for PAMs. Panerai never used those. Why pay that premium for an incorrect movement? People are crazy.

I've seen a non-alarm 240 stem-wound movement in an almost nos condition selling for just $1000;

I'd like to find me one of those :)