When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Do You Think About This Pasha Seatimer?

Guest Sql_pl

Personally I find this watch silly, something like going scuba diving with a smoking suit.

I guess I like variety as well as something different, or I would still be on rlx (worked that one out of my system :D) ... I have so many PAMs, this one is different enough. Round case reminds me of Zenith El Primero, but the lugs are very different.

Very nice :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I have a question about this rep. The gen. Seatimers are supposed to be 40.5mm according to Cartier's web site. The reps are all stated as being 42mm. Are the reps accurately sized?

Regards,

Stuart

i think 42mm is with the crown for the reps , and 40.5 is just the case for the genuine ,

• 2 weeks later...
LOL :lol:

Chances are, this rep will have the same level of water resistance if we're lucky!

lmao :3a:

im still waiting for mine to arrive , it just looks cool and sport and different than the standard ones everyone buys, will let u know when it arrives

joe

Great! Would love to see pictures when you get it. I should have tried it on when I was in Stockholm, but my non-watch-loving friend was with me and I didn't want to start annoying him (he's a kickboxer!).

Look what came in the post today........ :Jumpy:

137711-17836.jpg

By the way, can i just say that tourbillon1801 went WAY out of his way, and not only sourced me the datewheel, BUT SENT IT TO ME FREE! The guy is a legend and will be the first person i would go to for anything like this again, and i'd advise other members to contact him also with any bits you might need.