When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watchmaker in UK?

ab2450

Another vote for Bric from me too. Excellent service from him on my Omega UPO. Uk to Germany, service on an swiss ETA and back to UK

in around 3 weeks, there was a postal strike going on at the time too, but no customs issues to worry about as its all done within the EU.

• 2 months later...

Another vote for Bric from me too. Excellent service from him on my Omega UPO. Uk to Germany, service on an swiss ETA and back to UK

in around 3 weeks, there was a postal strike going on at the time too, but no customs issues to worry about as its all done within the EU.

Hey

Do you have his email address?

Hey

Do you have his email address?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Me three.

Sorry to raise this thread again, but does anyone have any further reccomendations and/or Briccola's contact details.

Many thanks!

Edited because I can't spell.

Francisco in Spain (he's often quite busy though)

Domi (In germany i think)

Hi-Jack (another spanish modder, not on the board though and doesn't speak english that i know of, but i could translate if necessary)

Loosetime (another spanish modder, here in spain, not on the board though)

Paco Torres (amazing watchmaker in Granada spain, not on any forums, but does great work for very cheap (25 euros for a full breakdown service)He speaks no english.

• 1 month later...