When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Forum GTG - SoCal - Sept 12th, 2010

redwatch

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gents,

Great to meet you guys last night! Had a fantastic time talking about our favorite hobby, and was fun checking out all the great toys!

Well, today I arrived home from the Magic Kingdom, and I have to say that I am already missing the House of Mouse. This was an unbelievable weekend for me; it was like reliving my childhood, except better as I had the opportunity to experience the magic with my kids. I was a bit sad this morning as we set foot on the plane ride home... But the memories will last... And I know we'll be back again -_-

When we got home, a special parcel was waiting for me... My 6265, returned from it's own vacation at the Zigmeister resort, where it was treated to a full overhaul and new lease on life.

IMG_7106.jpg

And back on my wrist...

IMG_7119.jpg

And as if it couldn't get any better... It does! My friend w0lf had emailed me with some news that had me do a double take... In the best way possible. To say I am indebted would be an understatement!

This has been an amazing past few days... Almost a bit surreal. I'll have Mrs. Ubi pinch me later to make sure I'm not dreaming...

Cheers!

//ubi

Gents,

Great to meet you guys last night! Had a fantastic time talking about our favorite hobby, and was fun checking out all the great toys!

Well, today I arrived home from the Magic Kingdom, and I have to say that I am already missing the House of Mouse. This was an unbelievable weekend for me; it was like reliving my childhood, except better as I had the opportunity to experience the magic with my kids. I was a bit sad this morning as we set foot on the plane ride home... But the memories will last... And I know we'll be back again -_-

When we got home, a special parcel was waiting for me... My 6265, returned from it's own vacation at the Zigmeister resort, where it was treated to a full overhaul and new lease on life.

IMG_7106.jpg

And back on my wrist...

IMG_7119.jpg

And as if it couldn't get any better... It does! My friend w0lf had emailed me with some news that had me do a double take... In the best way possible. To say I am indebted would be an understatement!

This has been an amazing past few days... Almost a bit surreal. I'll have Mrs. Ubi pinch me later to make sure I'm not dreaming...

Cheers!

//ubi

:wub: Oh my! :wub:

IMG_7106.jpg

//ubi

Ding! :o

Sorry I was just about as far away as I possibly could be in the CONUS. Next time if you guys do the Disney in Orlando we can have a FL meet!