When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

YOUR FAULT!

nnomad

Brilliant! making a watch "your own" is one of the finer points of this hobby. Some may disagree on the level of distress needed for a vintage piece but that's what makes us and our watches individuals.

ohh..he's mine alright..i didnt distress him..i just gave him a context... :))))... burn to shine

It's weird how that happens, isn't it? I originally joined to find decent Omega's. Now the only one I have is the original one I bought in downtown LA. I got bit by the Tudor & Rolex bug as well. I've been up and down with my rep count, and now I'm down to 4. For the last several months, I only had three.

As for making your watch your own, I feel the exact same way. I know every ding, nick and scratch on my Tudor - and every one was one that I did in my day to day life. Those little subtle marks are what make that Tudor mine and why I love wearing it so much every single day. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

It's weird how that happens, isn't it? I originally joined to find decent Omega's. Now the only one I have is the original one I bought in downtown LA. I got bit by the Tudor & Rolex bug as well. I've been up and down with my rep count, and now I'm down to 4. For the last several months, I only had three.

As for making your watch your own, I feel the exact same way. I know every ding, nick and scratch on my Tudor - and every one was one that I did in my day to day life. Those little subtle marks are what make that Tudor mine and why I love wearing it so much every single day. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Amen to that my friend... i feel you.. :)