When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MBT shoes

Stukov

I *really* don't think that would fit under men's style... it's like asking for UGG boots for men.. you want sexy calves to go with your watch ? ;) haha sorry I couldn't resist.. no clue but if you are serious and not just joking around.. ebay is always a winner and a quick search does show some there

When it comes to something like that, I am always very, very cautious about ordering online. I bought mine from the Walking Co in my local mall, but I realize, you being in Hungary, that going to your local shoe store might pose a problem. I have to admit, they do the job quite nicely! I am on my feet for most of my 8 - 9 hour shift everyday and they definitely relieve the back pain and keep my feet comfortable. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 2 weeks later...

When it comes to something like that, I am always very, very cautious about ordering online. I bought mine from the Walking Co in my local mall, but I realize, you being in Hungary, that going to your local shoe store might pose a problem. I have to admit, they do the job quite nicely! I am on my feet for most of my 8 - 9 hour shift everyday and they definitely relieve the back pain and keep my feet comfortable. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

HI!

Hungary is in the heart of Europe, a EU member, so I can walk in one of the local MBT stores of the town I live.

But it is a fact, that our former gomernement nearly managed to ruin the country. Although new party and governement came, but we are still sucking.