When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need some assistance in a model number of a leather band with deployment

JuniorNA

Not sure if this needs to be in b-ling area in general discussion. It's not really model specific but just a generic question.

I ordered a watch from Andrew who has never let me down and has great V3 versions of the common Chronomat Evo. He has great font updates, and really great quality checks. In the email he sent me with the pictures of the watch before he sends it (he emails me all the pics to approve before he ships which is great in my opinion). The top leather band with white stitching had 22-20 (which is normal), but the longer side of the band, with deployment says 24-20?? isnt that wrong? Shouldnt the watch be the same MM on both sides? It's a rhodium dial Chronomat eVo so i dont think they are 24mm on 1 side and 22mm on the other .

Can you guys look at this pic and tell me if i'm right or wrong? it doesnt matter to me what the marking says, i just want to make sure he's not squeezing a 24mm band into a 22mm case ribs.

Does it look like the deployment side is being squeezed into a 24? could it just be a typo? What do you guys think? I'm sure he will fix it if it's truly a problem, but i'm hoping it's just a misprint and it's really a 22mm but just says 24.

Also, is there such a thing as the evo having 22mm on 1 side and 24mm on the other when using leather w/ deployment?

Thanks for any insight or help guys. I appreciate it.

post-18307-067403600 1284555427.jpg

post-18307-076363900 1284555451.jpg