When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

a sale who goes wrong :P

deniz21

realy crazy :pardon:

two days ago i was putting my skyland up for sale, yesterday i sold it and today i got the money from the very nice guy who bought it :)

so now i cleand the watch, sized the bracelet for him, prepaired the package to ship it out tomorrow...

and know.. i feel sad :( wow i newer mind it will be so hard to sell a watch :) its actualy my second watch i sold, first was the super avenger because it was a bit tooo big so it was a bit easyer... but this one, i said to myself its only a watch, but man that kills me :D

are you guys have the same when selling a watch? i mean i sell it and it goes out tomorrow fur sure, because a sale is a sale

but you guys know what?? i know i will buy a breitling aeoromarine again, the next time when i have some spare money :D i will place my order :p crazy as i said :D i sold a watch and the next thing i do is thinking of buying the watch again or a simular one

and know i know why many of you guys also have so many watches :) i bet some of them dont get any wristtime but you dont sell them because you like the look or trying them on at home sometimes, but when you go out you grab another watch right?? ;)

cheeeers

deniz :)

Hey Deniz

COngrats on the sale buddy! Yeah I think all of us who love watches never like letting any of them go.....I always tell myself "dont worry you can always buy another one"!.....and its true (especially in the rep world - most models are easily available - apart from rare highly modded ones ofcourse).

I used to hate selling my gens, cos many of them were very hard to come by :(

Dont worry bro, enjoy the sale, put the cash to good use (and I think I know what its for) ;) ...and yeah start thinking about what to buy next!!

Rgds

OS