When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

To Modify Lemania In Vintage Daytona

fellfell

I am not still in a position to auto-constructing my loved Daytona vintage (whit to Valjoux 72 - 72b) and for hour I would want to modify the Lemania movement (that is in some Daytona Vintage that I will improve)

I have two problems, I am not expert in modifications and uppgrading of replicas and for me is necessary your expert guide.

FIRST which is the tool in order to open the case of an rolex-replica?

Can you indicate to me sites or ebay sellers that sell it?

SECOND after to have open the watch, in order to remove the movement is necessary to remove the crown and the crono buttons. I believe that there are 3 lives to unscrew in order to remove they.

Which are the three lives? Or is the method an other?

Attack here the photo of a Lemania movement in one replic of Eddie. Thanks

http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e186/300...mgAnch=imgAnch8

I am not still in a position to auto-constructing my loved Daytona vintage (whit to Valjoux 72 - 72b) and for hour I would want to modify the Lemania movement (that is in some Daytona Vintage that I will improve)

I have two problems, I am not expert in modifications and uppgrading of replicas and for me is necessary your expert guide.

FIRST which is the tool in order to open the case of an rolex-replica?

Can you indicate to me sites or ebay sellers that sell it?

SECOND after to have open the watch, in order to remove the movement is necessary to remove the crown and the crono buttons. I believe that there are 3 lives to unscrew in order to remove they.

Which are the three lives? Or is the method an other?

Attack here the photo of a Lemania movement in one replic of Eddie. Thanks

http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e186/300...mgAnch=imgAnch8

ff-

Okay, to properly open the watch, you'll need a caseback wrench specifically for Rolex watches like this one:

eBay auction 4944133917.

To remove the movement, you'll need to remove the crown and stem; the movement should come free once the stem is released (there is no need to remove the pushers).

However, I must caution that if this is your first time going inside a watch, to be very careful. You may want to practice on a lesser priced watch prior to working on this one. If you don't feel comfortable with working on the watch, you should contact one of the forum regulars who will work on your watch to perform the modifications.

Best of luck...

R

ff-

Okay, to properly open the watch, you'll need a caseback wrench specifically for Rolex watches like this one:

eBay auction 4944133917.

To remove the movement, you'll need to remove the crown and stem; the movement should come free once the stem is released (there is no need to remove the pushers).

However, I must caution that if this is your first time going inside a watch, to be very careful. You may want to practice on a lesser priced watch prior to working on this one. If you don't feel comfortable with working on the watch, you should contact one of the forum regulars who will work on your watch to perform the modifications.

Best of luck...

R

Thanks. you always answer to the questions and are much kind one. I have not understood one what: who is forum regulars ?? In realty is my first time going inside a watch and if possible, is preferible that another to perform the modifications (modifications that I desire = to fix and to immobilize the pointer in 6 subdial ). Thanks good day

Thanks. you always answer to the questions and are much kind one. I have not understood one what: who is forum regulars ?? In realty is my first time going inside a watch and if possible, is preferible that another to perform the modifications (modifications that I desire = to fix and to immobilize the pointer in 6 subdial ). Thanks good day

Read my Speedmaster Venus review. There should be a link to both Ziggy's movement breakdown and also to Ajoesmith's guide to immobilize the 6'subdial.