When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC Top Gun "needed"

Skittlz74

I am an Omega man through and through, but the more I look at the TG, I feel that my arm is meant to adorn this wonderful piece. I would LOVE to find one already modded (swiss mvt, AR and Lume) and I am willing to drop a decent amount of coin for it. I have tried contacting Concepta since he is known for exceptional IWC reps, but can't seem to get a response. Maybe becasuse I am new???? Does anyone know where I can find such a watch, or even better, anyone here HAVE this watch and want to sell it?!?! I know I could purchase a watch with swiss mvt, send it off for AR, and send it off to lume, but I of course would prefer to knock all this out at once. I feel if someone has already went through this process, then odds are some care went into the process....I do prefer to buy reps from folks who are a bit obsessed like me and love to experiment....just a thought. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

I am an Omega man through and through, but the more I look at the TG, I feel that my arm is meant to adorn this wonderful piece. I would LOVE to find one already modded (swiss mvt, AR and Lume) and I am willing to drop a decent amount of coin for it. I have tried contacting Concepta since he is known for exceptional IWC reps, but can't seem to get a response. Maybe becasuse I am new???? Does anyone know where I can find such a watch, or even better, anyone here HAVE this watch and want to sell it?!?! I know I could purchase a watch with swiss mvt, send it off for AR, and send it off to lume, but I of course would prefer to knock all this out at once. I feel if someone has already went through this process, then odds are some care went into the process....I do prefer to buy reps from folks who are a bit obsessed like me and love to experiment....just a thought. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

keep your eyes peeled in the sales section. These often pop up around there. I recall two or 3 modded topguns being sold in the last several months. Also check out Repgeek and rwi. I love this watch too and have often thought about adding it to my collection :) Go to an AD and try on the gen as well. See how it fits on the wrist :)

I am an Omega man through and through, but the more I look at the TG, I feel that my arm is meant to adorn this wonderful piece. I would LOVE to find one already modded (swiss mvt, AR and Lume) and I am willing to drop a decent amount of coin for it. I have tried contacting Concepta since he is known for exceptional IWC reps, but can't seem to get a response.

Concepta as far as I know has had Family issues recently and is not paying strict attention to the forums, as you might understand. I'm sure he's not snubbing you. Just keep trying. You are not going to find a better IWC rep than one with GEN dials, movements, hands, straps ... ETC ... :1a:

Hi Skittlz, Concepta doesn't respond to me either so don't take it personal. :) There is another supplier of gen stuff here, as you might have discovered. PM me if you want more info. In my opinion the whole proces of collecting parts is part of the hobby and it extends the wow-I-got-a-new-goody period!

@ Colt: do you have the v1 or v2 strap? v2 is much better..

• 1 month later...

Yeah, but paypal says I have to add a credit card to my account for some reason :(. Paypal is getting worse and worse imo..

Credit card or debit card works with paypal. The money has to come from somewhere.. what's the problem with using your credit card on paypal? it's either that or your bank account information......

Got one recently. Getting significant wrist time (outpacing my Acutron Spaceview tuning fork watch which is hard to do...).

I like others am ISO a better band. Any suggestions out there?

Sure do.

I use a black metal mesh band. Looks killer!!!

I didm't like the feel of the kevlar band.

I'll try to get some pics and upload.

Chic

Hello to everybody!

New member over here, its been some years since the first time i saw a top gun in a store in Vienna and since then i am just stuck :rolleyes:

So i have finally decided to go for it, but i want the best replica i can get!

I would really love to buy something from here ( i have read about concepta) so please if anybody knows something let me know!

I am a total noob in replicas and dont know how things work with these units! What should i watch out etc.

After a little bit of searching i have found a website that looks ok to me (please comment if you have some experience on this one) and found 3 units that they have! I am aiming for the best one which will cost me as i see about 800E!

The replicas are from swss.cc

[item 508]The lowest priced

[item 124]Somewhere in the middle

[item 826]The highest priced and the one i am probably gettin, if you tell me that its worth the extra money

Thank you and really looking forward to your replies :)

PS Didnt know i cant post links, so i just wrote the ids of these 3 items

hmm, i don't know that shop but it looks really not good to me... way to expensive.

I think you should stick with one of the trusted dealers here in the forums.

Hello to everybody!

New member over here, its been some years since the first time i saw a top gun in a store in Vienna and since then i am just stuck :rolleyes:

So i have finally decided to go for it, but i want the best replica i can get!

I would really love to buy something from here ( i have read about concepta) so please if anybody knows something let me know!

I am a total noob in replicas and dont know how things work with these units! What should i watch out etc.

After a little bit of searching i have found a website that looks ok to me (please comment if you have some experience on this one) and found 3 units that they have! I am aiming for the best one which will cost me as i see about 800E!

The replicas are from swss.cc

[item 508]The lowest priced

[item 124]Somewhere in the middle

[item 826]The highest priced and the one i am probably gettin, if you tell me that its worth the extra money

Thank you and really looking forward to your replies :)

PS Didnt know i cant post links, so i just wrote the ids of these 3 items