When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Post your favorite watch

JoJo35

My favorite of all time (but I am not sure where it is)is the very first highly modded MBW done by Ziggy.

Next up would have to be my 2893/2's. I bought these from Honpo back in the day. Fast forward a few years and the only parts left from the original reps are the movements and case backs. And the other parts, they have gone off to fellow members as gifts. Pay it forward. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

_1014112.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

My other fav but I can take no credit for it is the wonderful Ubi Daytona:

DSCN1264.jpg

0292__-2_tonemapped1.jpg

I agree & thanks. But as much as I love & appreciate them, my double-red beater is still my fav. Or, at least, the watch I wear more often than any other.

I LOOOVE those acrylic bezels. :wub: I never get tired of you posting that photo

I keep bouncing around different watches, but none will ever steal the heart and soul of my community built franken Tudor 9411. There were so many great folk involved in the build and it really shows their individual contribution. I wear it the most, and cherish it the most :D

On my fiancee's iPhone, so no pics at the moment, but you all know of it I'm sure :)

ahh I that was a treat to see at that gtg with ubi