When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tactical in Titanium

pompe

Much better! How good is the performance of one of them emergency exit sign thingys?

Compared to Super lume, lum-tec or seiko monster wich are 3 that many use as a benchmark i would say better or equal. A strip 5*10 cm that i charge under a lamp for 10 sec is bright enough to actualy be use´d as a reading light in a pitch black room (yes i tried).

but in my opinion ALL lume sucks ! To even be considered usefull i want it to be bright enough to easily read the time after 8 hours in a dark room (thats how long i sleep) and No lume even big brands have yet to work that way ! (other then tritium tubes but then i want doubles and they are also quite ugly)

Edited by pompe

Compared to Super lume, lum-tec or seiko monster wich are 3 that many use as a benchmark i would say better or equal. A strip 5*10 cm that i charge under a lamp for 10 sec is bright enough to actualy be use´d as a reading light in a pitch black room (yes i tried).

but in my opinion ALL lume sucks ! To even be considered usefull i want it to be bright enough to easily read the time after 8 hours in a dark room (thats how long i sleep) and No lume even big brands have yet to work that way ! (other then tritium tubes but then i want doubles and they are also quite ugly)

I do agree! Most are only useful when you enter a dark room after being exposed to the sun... But very cool solution!