When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rep Winter Jackets?

Bobbywaingro

Not a replica but this is by far the greatest Jacket I have ever owned. The materials and craftsmanship is spectacular. There are a half a dozen different materials and textures used to make this jacket which makes it awesome. It has a ton of pockets that are large and usable. The lining in the hood is cozy and unlike any jacket I own. This jacket will last you a decade or longer, it is really well made. I live in Denver and use it on snow days, if you're in a cold climate it will be the answer to your problems! No affiliation I just love their product. Especially this particular jacket.

Google Wellensteyn SIBERIA

21.jpg

22.jpg

Dude! That jacket looks really awsome!!!

I would love to have it. The problem for us in europe is that they are not allowed to ship to us from the US by contracts...

And that means that at the end of the day we have to pay an extra fortune on them here (sweden). :wounded1:

How much did you pay for it?

• 4 months later...

Dude! That jacket looks really awsome!!!

I would love to have it. The problem for us in europe is that they are not allowed to ship to us from the US by contracts...

And that means that at the end of the day we have to pay an extra fortune on them here (sweden). :wounded1:

How much did you pay for it?

This is a German company, you should be able to find this jacket in Europe. w w w.wellensteyn.de

• 4 weeks later...