When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

one month for usa to germany!

deniz21

hey guys :)

im realy a little bit worried... one month ago i bought and paid some parts, not watches, only parts with no brand on it.

so no costum worrys i think..

but i wait know for over a month :whistling: so what should i expect, did some of you recieved something after this long time :black_eye: ?

i mean the value of it will not break me financel wise and ruin my life.. but hey it cost me 150usd wich is a lot of money to blow in the wind...and somehow this realy sucks...

i bought it from a well known guy, so i realy felt save..i also dont think he scammed me, but come on guys why must my package get lost or whatsoever :(

oh and for the ones who dont remember me :lol: i was quiet active some time ago... but i wasnt in the best shape of my life the last time so, i was quiet inactive here.. but hopefully that will again change soon :)

deniz :)

I take it, it was standard airmail no tracking? Does the guy have proof of posting though? He didnt send by sea did he? that can take months!!

It does seem a long time but it happens..... always assuming it was posted when said etc but if you know the guy I am sure its all right.

I had something similar on RG with a so-called good guy and a gen Ti crown but the guy turned out to be a total [censored]. I digress!!

I think you should be fine mate :thumbsupsmileyanim: Fingers crossed

Hope things are better for you now :thumbsupsmileyanim:

hi pete , thanks :)

i realy dont know how it get shipped out, paypal says it gets shipped out... but on the other side, i bought some cheap stuff from the states last week and they recieved me 7 days later... it was from sgp some protection shields for a phone.. shipping was only a few bucks :) way cheaper then for the other parts.

sorry to hear that buddy :( that realy sucks, i can realy feel you pete.

thank you man, i realy appreciate that :)

selam george :)

yes without tracking... i know i know :) but i thought i can save the money..it was double the cost. you know im a tight guy haha :lol:

thats what usps says.

Label/Receipt Number: LJ60 1023 256U S

Service(s): International Letter

Your item was processed through and left our CHICAGO, IL 60688 facility on September 22, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. No further information is available for this item.

I do know that despite German efficiency their Post system can be very erratic!!

I have had stuff I sent get there in 3 or 4 days and in other cases it takes 2 weeks all by same method. And the tracking system is never right, on one occasion it said package was being returned to sender 2 days later its arrived at destination!!!

Dont worry mate I am sure it will be fine :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Fine!

So it was sent...

Just saw someone saying that good average for US/EU delivery time

with USPS (not overseas shipment) is about 2 weeks but

can also take up to 4 weeks sometimes.

Hmm :g:

If it takes more than 6 weeks for your package to show

up ill send you a bag of original turkish/greek coffee for FREE

to make your wait more comfortable

250px-Turkishcoffee.jpg

George

here is the same Denniz,

i still waiting (5 Weeks) of a package from the US with my gen Pam114 Caseback,

but there is a big Problem the german Post can not track the LJ... tracking numbers

i got in contact with the german post & customs office but no answer until today

i cant believe it... today i got a letter from the german costums... they confiscatet my watch parts, keep in mind that this are only some cheap watchparts with no brand or anything, only two parts for a watch :huh:

i need to show them how much i paid, i contactet the seller and im sure he can mail me a bill for them, i told the costums it was a gift and the guy who postet it was a friend and i did not paid any money for it ;)

i hope he can send me something and i can finaly have them, man so much trouble and it was not something expensive or a rep or something....

yes only usps can track them and only in usa.. no tracking in germany :( im real sorry mate, but maybe you should ask another costum office??? cause this letter was from another costum office this time, normaly i get them from frankfurt/main this time it came from amberg...

maybe its another costum office this time?? worth a try ;)

So its more to do with value rather than the idea of rep stuff..... Thats not unusual, it could be the way the sender wrote on the declaration which caught there eye.

It wont be a problem mate, dont let them push you about on it they have no right to with hold it if its value is below the customs tax threshold and if its above you just need to pay the excise. Iam sure it will al be fine though just a pain in the [censored] :)

Just remember in future for a few months after or longer use a different address if your orderin watches as you might be put on the customs watching list!!! ;)