When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Very Nice Behind

collector26

I have had my new 251K for about 10 days now and I need to tell you how happy I am with this watch. 1st I have not set it since I got it 10 days ago and it may have lost 30 seconds off my iphone. I also put it in the box Thursday night and Saturday morning she was still ticking so I know she has at least a 36 hour PR. Ive taken some pics and changed some straps and everything works as it should.

The other thing I am impressed with is the case and case-back. With the exception of the boldness and size of some fonts this case back is very accurate. I also noticed the case cutout between the lugs is true to the 251k series, the brush work is very well done and I believe the hex quick date pusher is accurate as well but the experts can correct me if I am wrong. I cant imagine what these factories will be creating a few years from now.

Gen Case back

11467995.jpg

My case back

7cd6b4d3.jpg

A few more quick pics

eb07f379.jpg

bb3dde24.jpg

ce79bed9.jpg

Yes hex push button date changer shape is correct. Very surprised that they actually got that right.

Yes but thats not such a surprise when you consider it was....

Made with 3 Genuine watches... The Pam 196, 236 and 251 fully dissected for Caseset Construction and Dial Colour Matching !!

;):D

Yes hex push button date changer shape is correct. Very surprised that they actually got that right.

I was wondering about that. I initially thought the original rounded date change pusher on the V1 cases looks better - at least on the older models. That hexagonal piece appears to be less prevalent on the gen 162, 188 and 196. But of course I may be off the mark as all our pics are at 20x or whatever. :lol: The overall case looks great. The manufacturer has really stepped up their brushing.

Here is a pic of a V1 rep case and gen one. What do you think?

DSC_0023.jpg

• 3 weeks later...