When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking For A Member With A U.S. Based eBay Account ...

wheaton26

hello, i need some help purchasing hockey tickets on ebay. i have tried everything to use the buy it now option and an error message keeps popping up. my only explanation is that it will not allow me because my ebay and paypal account are not set up in the u.s. this seller must only be set up to accept payment from u.s. based members? anyway, i am hoping to find a trustworthy member here to purchase the tickets on my behalf and send them to my u.s. address. of course, i will send you the money in advance for the purchase. if someone is willing to help, please reply here or pm me. if all goes well, i will be happy to send you a small token of my appreciation. thanks and i look forward to hearing back from some of you soon! all the best.

• 2 weeks later...

Red lives up to his award.

Always helping out.

God work Red, and hope you enjoy the game wheaton..

thanks henrik. it's actually a father and son trip with two of my friends and our five year old boys. monster jam on saturday and hockey on sunday ... they're gonna love it!

You know, I might be watching that same game on SopCast. I'm a big NHL fan. :)

Sharks' season start hasn't been that great this year.

cool bt. you know i played in the minors up until a few years ago. five years with the buffalo sabres affiliates (south carolina & rochester) and one year with the calgary flames affiliate (las vegas). all the best.